Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Contract / Invoice
We are fully insured with $10 million public liability cover.
The Consumer Building guide booklet is made available either in the booklet or at http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/pdfs/About_us/Publications/ft246.pdf
All changes to the Contract work required by the client shall be agreed in writing between the client and the Contractor before the commencement of the variation work except where he need to execute the additional work arises out of an emergency.
- The contract price has been calculated on the basis of the inspection of the site where the work is to be carried out. If the contractor encounters conditions that an inspection could not reasonably have disclosed then the additional cost of executing the work shall be treated as a variation.
- All quote prices for repairs do not include restoration. Restoration will cost extra and we cannot accurately quote on restoration until we have completed the repairs necessary. Due to the nature of the repair work although all care is taken, we cannot guarantee that services or property will not get damaged while repairing the initial problem and the client will be liable for the repairs incurred.
- The client agrees to pay all expenses, costs and disbursements incurred by the contractor in recovering any outstanding monies, including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs.
- The client agrees the contractor without notice to the client reserves the right to withhold the supply of products, at any time while there are outstanding monies payable by the client to the contractor.
- To secure payment of all monies which may become due and payable by the client to the contractor, the client consents to the contractor lodging a Caveat or Writ upon any Real Property owned by the client until the due payment of those monies including any interest and costs.
Repairs are warranted with a life time labour warranty of 7 years and a parts warranty of 90 days from installation. The warranty covers sections of areas of repairs only.
For all warranty repairs the client must contact the contractor for the contractor to carry out the repairs ONLY in inspection of the work. If it is found not to be under warranty a charge of the agreed amount is to apply, as per the work agreement.
Payment is due and payable upon being issued with an invoice, including all and any charges relevant to the subsequent agreed costing, before the tradesperson leaves the premises.
A late fee of 2% per day, will be applied on any balance which remains unpaid past the invoice date.
Cancelled cheques will incur a $50 fee plus the usual 2% per day late payment fee, calculated from the day the cheque was given as payment and materials will then remain the property of the Contractor until full payment is received.
Progress payments and deposits are non-refundable.